The ACMUA has a commitment of producing the highest quality of drinking water.
- International Toast of the Tap Contest which is an annual water tasting competition held at Berkeley Springs, West Virginia – Atlantic City water is the only (3) three time first place winner at the event.
- American Water Works Association – Second place – 1987
- Collingswood Earth Day Celebration – First place – 2001, Second place 2002.
- The ACMUA constructed and maintains a playground (tot lot) at the corner of Virginia and Caspian Avenues. The playground was constructed in 1992 during the process of constructing the ACMUA’S Administrative office building and distribution yard. The tot lot provides recreational facilities for the younger children in the neighborhood.
- A community – wide student contest was initiated by the MUA for the design of an aging water tower. The community response resulted in a bright, vibrant design adorning this landmark. In the process, community youth were given an outlet for the creativity, and a scholarship was awarded for the design.
accolades would be
without the continued
support of the